- [Can I continue to use the products contained within a subscription if the subscription expires and I choose not to renew? ?]
Absolutely. You can continue to use products which you have licensed and paid for...as long as you require. When a subscription expires, it simply means that you will no longer be issued any product updates or new product releases. Even on support.
- [Is ZeonEarth is perpectual license or subscription base?]
ZeonEarth default comes with perpectual license. The moment you purchased, it comes with one year free subscription. After one year, you have option to choose to continue the subscription model. If you are not renew, you still can use it.
- [Can we transfer our license to a difference company?]
Yes, you can. But you have to notify us in writing. Else you will loss all the benefits of that come with product. For instance technical support, upgrade and update.
- [If a bug is reported, do you provide a hotfix? if so, within what timeframe?]
There are no general rules here: it really depends on the severity of the issue, whether there is a temporary workaround, etc. In most cases, you will be able to get a hotfix from support, or from the issue page in the Support Center. Sometimes, there's no possibility of a hotfix and you will have to wait for the next minor release.
- [If a bug is reported after my subscription is expired, do I still being supported?]
It depends on the bug being reported. If the bug is due to software, then the bug is freely supported even you subscription is expired. We called it as software update.
- [How much does it cost for renewal of subscription?]
The subscription is based on 30% of your purchase price.
- [What shall I do when out of memory arises in ZeonEarth earhtworks software?]
When it arises during the computation, it means that it has reached the maximum capability of your pc.
One way to handle it by half half method. It means that you have to divide your site into two portions and run it portion by portion.
If it still ariase, then sub-divide half half further, until you are able to run it without out of memory message.
- [How to create a platform data?]
The platform data is created by combination of polyline with text entity in CAD drawing. The corresponding layer name is [EW-PLATFORM].
First, draw a polyline in CAD with closed polyline. Then put a text entity inside the polygon with a number i.e. proposed level.
- [How to create a boundary data?]
The boundary data is created by a polyline entity in CAD drawing. The corresponding layer name is [EW-BOUNDARY].
Draw a polyline in CAD with closed polyline. The polyline must covers the site that you need to takeoff.
- [How to create a section?]
The section data is created by a polyline entity in CAD drawing. The corresponding layer name is [EW-SECTION].
Draw a polyline in CAD.